Make a refill
How to top-up your prepaid SIM card or add extra data to your mobile subscription.
There are several ways you can do a refill and top up your number – prepaid SIM card or Mobile subscriptions.
Make a refill on Comviq.se
- If you want to top up a Prepaid SIM card, make sure it is registered
- Go to comviq.se/tanka
- Enter the number you want to top up.
- Select a price plan or data bucket of your choice
- Choose payment Method: credit card or Swish
- Enter your details and proceed
- You will receive an SMS confirming that the refill has been completed
- Keep in mind that it may take a little while for the refill to be processed!
Make a refill in the Comviq-app
If you haven't already, be sure to download the Comviq app! Then log in for smooth top ups.
Refill with a voucher
Follow the instructions on your voucher. If you want to top up someone else's number, you need to type in: 110value codethe phone number you want to top up # and then press to make the call. Example: 11011223344550761122345#
Refill at one of our dealers!
Visit one of our retailers, for example:
- or Circle K.
Good to know
Extra data can be used within the EU and EES
All extra data that you buy can be used in the same way within the EU/EES, as at home in Sweden, as long as your price plan works in the specific country
Check your balance
You can check your balance by dialing: *111#
If you have added the number to My Account or using the app you can also see your balance there.
- Max 3 refills/attempts per day
- Max 600 SEK/week
- Max 20 refills/month
- Max 4 000 SEK/month
- You can make top-up on up to 5 mobile numbers from one credit card per month